Keyhole One Piece Swimsuit
The classic look
If you want a classic look that's just a little bit daring, then our Keyhole One Piece may just be the addition you’ve been searching for, to your island paradise wardrobe. With a cheeky key-hole cut out on the front, get sun-seeking ready while keeping that air of sophistication.
- An elongated fit, this piece is most suitable for women above 170cm in height
- Available in: White Floral, Orange Sunset, Blossom & Black
- Sizes: 6-16
- Fully lined
- Best suited for B-DD cups
- Made in Australia
Model is a size 10 and is 177cm tall.
All swimsuits have been designed without the use of cups or wires to allow for maximum comfort whilst providing support for different cup sizes and body shapes.
Our swimsuits are made to standard Australian sizes. They are chlorine and abrasions resistant, offer a UPF 50+ protection, and remain unaltered over time. Crafted using Xtra Life LYCRA® Fibre, our garments are sure to hug you in all the right places, while safeguarding any significant fiber breakage even after 240 hours of exposure so they can accompany you for many summer adventures to come!
Our one-piece swimsuits have been specifically designed for women taller than 170cm. We understand it’s not easy for taller women to find full piece suits that are long enough. So taking this into consideration, our one-piece swimsuits account for the long torso and additional length in the body, while still maintaining a great and flattering fit.
How do I care for my swimwear?
There’s a few important rules for keeping your garment in prime condition:
- Rinse well, and avoid packing or storing the swimsuit when wet
- Separate light colours from dark before washing
- A cold hand wash or gentle machine wash (with mild detergent) are best
- Do not tumble drying or iron your items
- Remove any excess water by hand and dry without delay
- Line dry out of direct sunlight, and avoid laying wet suit on rough surfaces
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions or harsh chemicals that can sometimes be found in saunas, spas & pools
- Avoid soaking, bleaching, or dry cleaning your garments
Note that some colours may fade or appear transparent when wet.